The Charleston Vacationer is here to help you plan the perfect trip to Charleston. Enabling you to have your best vacation is our top priority!
Have Our Local Concierges Plan an Epic Vacation from Start to Finish
60-Minutes with a Member of Our Team to Learn More About Our Wonderful City
Pricing and additional details can be found below.
The Charleston Vacationer will tailor your trip to perfection by creating an amazing itinerary, completing all of your reservations, managing your budget, and handling all of your payments. By working with our team, you will also have access to an experienced consultant for clarification at any time before or during your trip.
- Initial consultation to go over your needs + wants for your vacation
- Unlimited hours of planning leading up to the start of your vacation
- Creating + maintaining a detailed itinerary with unlimited revisions
- Maintaining a budget spreadsheet tailored to you, as well as handling all vendor payments + deposits
- Contracting all vendors for activities, restaurant reservations, and accommodations (if needed)
- Assistance in ordering favors and welcome bags for all of your guests
- Grocery delivery + decoration setup prior to your arrival (*labor fees not included*)
- Daily transportation arrangements
- Daily concierge services to take care of any extras while on your vacation
- Mail + package storage in Charleston up to 1 month prior to start of vacation, including: decorations, food, goodie bag items, et cetera that you may send ahead of time
- Assistance with arranging special events; including, but not limited to: event rentals, catering, venue rental, setup + breakdown, stationery, table layouts
- Follow-up consultation after vacation has ended to make sure you did not leave anything behind, and to go over any questions/comments about your stay
Pricing Starts at $750
Request a time to chat with one of our experienced, local concierges to go over any questions you might have about your upcoming trip. Maybe this is your first trip to Charleston and you’re not sure on where to start, or perhaps you have been to Charleston before but want some new suggestions and recommendations. Our team is here to help!
- A one-on-one, 60-minute phone call to go over your specific needs and wants for your vacation
- Expert advice and knowledge to perfectly match you with the best vendors so you can enjoy the vacation you envision
- Assistance in itinerary building and time management for your trip
- A follow-up email with personalized recommendations for you to book with directly; this includes suggestions for: accommodations, transportation services, tours, restaurants, + more.